Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Here We Go: Holland, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Austria and Hungary

Plattsburgh, NY
November 12, 2015
Latitude 44º 42' N

I don't care how often I travel, it's still hard"getting out of Dodge."  And this time is no different.

But off I am for this "Christmas Market" tour of Central Europe, a trip that will bring me first to The Netherlands and onwards a few days later to Flanders where my friends Lomme and Ina and I have rented a home in Ypres, Belgium for a week to tour southern Belgium.  The day before Thanksgiving I'll fly to Prague where I'll spend a week before heading to Vienna and, hopefully, Budapest, for another week.  I'll fly home December 8th, in time for Christmas at home.

This is a trip I've wanted to do for a very long time, an opportunity to visit Christmas markets in several European capitals.  I don't imagine it will be the last!




No comments:

Post a Comment